Friday, April 27, 2012

Madden 08 glitch?

So the other night I was playing and totally screwed up the last kickoff of the game, or so I thought.
Last night I went on to play the next game (game 12 in my third season) and the CPU put the opening kickoff out of bounds. No big deal, right? Well when I finally had to kick, my kick went out of bounds as well. I found that when I pull back on the analog stick I can't push up no matter what.
It's obviously not a problem with my controller because it happens every time the computer kicks or punts the ball as well.
So basically kicking broke for some reason. Is there a way to fix this? I saved my game, closed Madden and restarted and kicking still isn't working.
It really sucks because I love playing Madden on the PC and I don't want to go to a console version because I've dedicated a lot of time to my franchise.|||unplug the controller an plug it backm in|||


unplug the controller an plug it backm in

Did you read the part about it happening for the computer too?
Somehow I don't think the computer can unplug the controller and plug it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment