Friday, April 27, 2012

Where do all these cheesers get their plays from???

Have you ever played a game & won. Then go to play another one & the person your playing is doing the same bs the last person did??? That's because they all get their little cheese plays from the same page. AskMadden.com is the site where all these lames go to & learn all this bullcrap. Checkout the site & you will see what I'm talking about. This should help some of you level the playing field. Why not give them a dose of their own medicine? I personally don't use any of the crap, but I do use it as a guide to figure out how to beat it. Once you see the play in action just find a defense to counter it. I usually use 1 defensive play all game. The worst part about it is that it works on almost all offenses, whether it's a run or pass. Every now & then I might have to flip the play, but it's still the same play.

No comments:

Post a Comment