Friday, April 27, 2012

Still looking for A online Game

Alright guys if you still looking to get a game online you can still setup it up I believe by hosting your own game on your computer vs computer instead of having to useing the EA Servers.. Just have to provide the ip address and what not. My username is KENG315 . If your diffinatley interested in playing against me or other players lets get together and maybe be able to setup Teamspeak OR Vent. I can host my computer temporary or if some one has a server that would be great and we can all get on and cordinate games. If your interested leave a message here and I can send you the server info. Only rules is ( No Crybabys, NO syncers , No Cheaters, No laggers, pretty much Str8 players only) Ive played this game now for the last 7 years and I dont care if I win or lose, its just a game to me.|||Oh I forgot contact me via email at biznes_2001@yahoo.com Or can give me your email and I can contact you . And one more thing you must have a mic and headset.|||Cheaters,Laggers,Syncers...Thats why all those fuggin losers have been playing a 4 year old game..Get a life punk,madden PC is done!|||Its better to play with a bunch cheating , lagging, syncing losers on pc then to play with a fake * , unskilled, and non realistic user interfacing consoles. Plus you dont have to pay $50 bucks a year to change a bunch of rosters around and play the same damn features.|||Is this keng315. If so, I know you're str8. I was grnjayplyr. I moved on..to ps3. It's not the same..pc is better. But, ps3 online does have its upsides along with a few downsides. I've only been on there about a week so far. But I wouldn't call the players "unskilled" nor the gameplay "unrealistic".|||Well if you guys are still looking to play on Pc its still possible|||Do you heard about World of War Craft which is an interesting game which I like most.|||World of Warcraft is Gay.|||


Do you heard about World of War Craft which is an interesting game which I like most. You can get three different leveling guides to play the game.

What are you Gay? I can honestly say reading you guys complain makes me sick . I played this game from 03 to about 2 months ago and I am now working 7 to 7 on the daily and I can't believe you guys actually care about a stupid video game. Get a GIRLFRIEND, if you have a wife spend time with her do her damn.. this * is such a waste of my time. and BTW bay if you read this every mother * in california has deuces on their cars so i'm not impressed with you at all. You really are the definition of a * you say ROFLMFAO after every second just like you prolly say holmes after every sentence too. Please come to pa and see me 7080 jackson street philadelphia pa 19135 . I will shoot you straight in the face . Last post on this stupid site|||oh snaps...i lived at 7154 montague street for the longest...still chill with my boy on vista street all the time
meet me in princeton park playa lets rumble!!!
haha jk..nice to see another mayfair cat roamin these boards

No comments:

Post a Comment