Thursday, April 26, 2012

Please, Help Me Unstick My Stuck Mouse.

I just got Madden 08 (at a discount). Installed it on my PC (actually a laptop). The game play is fine, no problems there. It's just the mouse. I have to keep dragging it across the screen to select things. This happens regardless of if I have joystick plugged in or not. I have used an external mouse (as opposed to the laptop mouse pad), but still no luck.
If someone has an answer to my problem please let me know because it takes me too long to move around each screen when I have to do simple things like start a game or participate in a franchise (like two minutes from "play now" in the upper left to "start game" in the lower center.|||i feel ur pain! i too have 08 on laptop and i have to do the same thing! don't know what to do!! hopefully ur thread will yield some useful input!i'll be checking.|||Some click on buttons can only be chosen by the mouse its annoying but thats the way how it is.
As soon as youve done it a million times you'll never notice. A bit like changing gear on a car. LOL Americans drive automatics :0|||why did you post on a topic from November?|||and not all Americans drive automatics

No comments:

Post a Comment