Friday, April 27, 2012

Lost registration code for Madden 05

I recently had a computer virus and i had madden 05 and mvp baseball 2004 on my computer, since i downloaded them a long time ago i no longer had the madden 05 codes to redownload it but i did for the baseball game,
I was able to have the company that fixed my computer save all of my old programs, I have all of the information showing in a folder but when i try and play it, it asks for the code like i am playing it for the first time, is there anyway i can recover this information or is gone forever?|||Try e-mailing EA sports, I know I lost a code for a older game before and I e-mailed them asking for help and they just gave me the code. I believe it was a EA game as well, so hopefully they can send one your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment