Thursday, April 26, 2012

importing a created team into a franchise in madden 08 PC

I just purchased madden 08 for PC. I read all over the web about importing created teams into a franchise, but I cannot see how to do this? would someone please explain the proceedure to me? thanks in advance to anyone who can help. |||did you get an answer? i have the same prob.|||Is this possible?|||HELP!!!!
I once installed Madden 08 - PC on to my computer and one day I uninstalled it. I am tryin to install it back on to my computer and it is asking me for the product number before it can install....does anyone still have their manual for the game and could you share the number with me please. thank you in advance who helps me.|||I'v always enjoyed creating & importing a team over another, making trades & such its almost RPG like...but I too cannot find out how to do so in Madden 08 PC...please someone respond with a fix or a patch or even a possible game update|||

I just purchased madden 08 for PC. I read all over the web about importing created teams into a franchise, but I cannot see how to do this? would someone please explain the proceedure to me? thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Start the franchise, pick a team that you either don't like or would like to see relocated. I usually pick the Texans because its a stupid name for a team. At the end of your first season while in owner mode, you have the option under the stadium menu to relocate the franchise. That is basically how you can create a new team in franchise mode. You have to work with the players you have, but at least you can design the stadium and uniforms...
You have to play out the next season with the original team, so just sim through it and in the 3rd season of your franchise, you'll be playing your new team.|||double post

No comments:

Post a Comment