Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I can see whats wrong...

I want Madden on PC like everyone, but it clear its not gonna happen. I was surfing thru here and I see the same poster complaining in every thread. The PS2 section has more topics in it than this one. I believe the folks at EA are seeing us as gamers the same way. This is the official Madden PC forum and the least populated one. Many, many, more PC gamers will be needed to make something happen. I'm just giving my insight on the problem.|||we are mostly older have more money and have jobs
I have to sneak here while at work to post if I can
its summer kids are all at home (I dont know one person over 35 that plays on a console but I know a ton of people who have older kids with a ps3-2 or xbox) and the wii, all my close friends have a wii for there younger kids like mine 6 and 2 but the adults play on a PC
we can not spend the time here the kids do|||If a company makes a decision whether to release a product on a certain platform or not based on the number of posts in its official forums, it will be out of business within two product cycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment