Friday, April 27, 2012

Any word on Madden 2010 PC?

Can a developer confirm the release of madden 2010 for pc?
I know there was a statement a long time ago saying PC games are beign "re-tooled"
With all this talk now that the offseason has begun I'm getting anxious. I could be reading about all these features yet find out a month before release that they dumped the pc once again.
EA, you should be able to give us a definite answer.|||I have heard from another Mod that there is to be Madden for PC in 2010|||YES!!!! there will be Madden for PC in august!!!|||I have beard that it will run off a XBOX driver and the online lobby will run with Windows live joining PC and 360 lobbies. Not sure this is true but i read it somewhere. Would be cool but I enjoy the PC lobbies much more. I enjoy the clubs and the ability to type for chat.|||Moore said recently in his blog that "more details on Pc when plans are fully baked" whatever that means.........still leaves me questioning about pc status of madden 10 this year|||there is madden for PC, the details are slim|||here is a post from July on IGN
http://pc.ign.com/articles/895/895012p1.html
July 29, 2008 - Many were upset by the report that Madden 09 would not be appearing on PC, with EA Sports citing "serious business challenges" as the reason.
During a financial call today the mega-publisher announced that it would be bringing Madden back off the bench next year (along with other shelved games) on PC. Peter Moore said EA Sports will be "Retooling these titles to take advantage of the online connectivity in a bigger and more meaningful way. Stay tuned for more on this."
We will, Peter, and so should you.|||Any definite news about a Madden 2010 for PC? I don't want to get hyped up this year unless they are making a PC version. All the news I can find is from June of last year. I wish Peter Moore would have a stoke or heart attack or something so EA Sports can hire someone who knows what they are doing.
When looking to pre-order I can't find a PC version. Things are not looking good. I wish EA would go out of business soon, this is inexcusable. What kind of company buys exclusive rights to a sport and then stops making games for it???|||It seems there will be no Madden 2010 from what I read somewhere. So sad. I hope someone comes out with a decent Football game for the PC. It is sad that EA games isn't going to move that way.
Maybe if I buy some more stock in EA they will listen to my request, or maybe everyone should be dumping EA.|||I hope they release a PC version without DRM
I dont think they will
if they do release one I will only buy it if it does not have a DRM with it
I got burn by DRM before (starforce crashed my system thanks SH3)|||When will Madden 2010 PC will be out?|||


When will Madden 2010 PC will be out?

A moderator deleted my original response to your post.
In short, the outlook is grim. What seems to be certain is that if there is a Madden 2010 for PC, it won't be anything like we are used to seeing.
Funny when you actually yearn for shovelware.|||All EA needs to do is update the rosters! Come on EA figure it out!!!|||Updating the rosters implies that they give a * about PC gamers, which they clearly don't. Dude, don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment