Wednesday, April 25, 2012

EA doesn't know how to run a company.

The EA jerks always find a way to mess things up. They make us wait months for games and tease us with NCAA teambuilder. We the people spent hours on teambuilder creating teams that we would play with and now, you're making us recreate all our teams. It's not that easy to create 50 teams over again. How would you feel if July 13th came around and somebody deleted all the NCAA Football 2010 data? I'm sure you wouldn't be happy. Just because your lives suck doesn't mean you could make ours suck too.
If the NFL 2k series was still around, I would never buy another EA Sports game again. I already play MLB 2k series because you guys couldn't keep up with baseball. I always buy NBA 2k and NHL 2k because they have such better features. I just wish I didn't have to play Madden because you charge us $60 for the same game with 1 tiny different feature.
This thread will probably get deleted because you people don't like it when you get criticized so I'm taking the liberty to post it in almost every thread category.
|||agree

No comments:

Post a Comment