Thursday, April 26, 2012

Questions about Madden '08 PC

Hi all,
I finally got it, and I'm doing a dry run through a franchise just to get a feel for the game.
I have a few questions though:
1. How do you change a player's position? I guess I can see other teams doing it (the whole "changing positions"/"failed positions" thing) at the beginning of a new season, but the position option is always greyed out for me on the player info screen.
2. Is there a bug with fullbacks? Some years, I don't see any available for draft, while on average I only see 2 or so. I have a hunch it has something to do with #1 above, maybe changing a TE to a FB or something.
3. In my old version of Madden, you could set each position to certain preferences (have LB's set to "pass coverage," "run coverage," or "balanced.") Anything like that here?
4. There are two preseason roster screens that are always empty with no options. One is after the retired players, and the other is after the draft (it says "pre-June" or something like that.) What are those for?
5. Is there a Hall of Fame?
6. Which weeks does progression happen?
7. Do you get stadium or team unlocks after completing certain tasks? I checked around online, and I only found "Madden points" on the consoles.
8. How does draft prospect scouting work? What information do you get from the college all-star game, and how do the rookie workouts work?
Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment