Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ALL PC gamers

Keep posting your complaints
post in all the other boards WII xbox ps3
you will have to listen to people telling you to just buy an xbox but it is getting attention|||Your right bean, I keep posting in the "general topics" forum as well as some of the others, more eyes the better.|||i agree keep anyoning them post were ever . we deserve atleast a patch for rosters
if not there rights run out real soon , and beleave me when i say 2k sports will try to thorw some money on it to not get alienated this time . keep posting . maybe they will wipe records and give us all a fresh start with new rosters for 2010 , hmmmmm wishful thinking
PC = better grafix better game play better experience then console|||i dont think annoying them will solve the issue.
We just need to wait and see|||I am just trying to voice my ideas
I am not trying to annoy them but it does start alot of flame wars

No comments:

Post a Comment