Thursday, April 26, 2012

hey BK

idk if you still come on these forums, but if you do can you tell that punk drew from football freaks to quit bannig me? i mean i really dont care, but its pretty ridic that i dont play for 4 months and come on and post a thread saying "watsup" on the forums and immediatly get my ip banned. i cant even get in chat...|||Hey Waldo I'll try to PM him and see what the deal is.
I have to agree that banning you is pretty ridiculous seeing as how I see Shutupnplay (aka ChickenLegs) and Hurk (aka NFLBEARS) on football freaks all the time and they aren't banned. Short of threatening the site owners family or the President I don't see what you could have done to get banned, lol.
I'll PM you if/when I get a response.|||Bk whats up man,you havent logged on to PS3 in over a month?|||jeeez...can U 2 Clowns leave him alone? lol..maybe thats why he hasnt signed ON |||


Bk whats up man,you havent logged on to PS3 in over a month?

I had a break in a little while back and my PS3 was stolen. The insurance company should be cutting me a check by the end of the week so I'll be back on PS3 soon. I can't wait to pick up Super Street Fighter IV,-, .|||That sucks man..get another mic while your at it..i owe you for that beat down you gave me on street fighter..message me when your back up an runnin.|||bk dont PM me on FF...drew took that away from my account too haha

No comments:

Post a Comment