Friday, April 27, 2012

Madden 08 Superstar Question

So I have been playing Madden 10 a lot.. but needed something for my laptop while i travel.
Madden 08's superstar mode blows away Madden 10's... if you ask me. Lots of fun.
I need help though. Is there a way to simulate or skip plays that don't involve your superstar when playing a game? Madden 10 and NCAA 10 do this. You only control your player and you can skip all the other plays. I can't seem to do this in Madden 08. I just have to either watch or play along on defense. Any suggestions??
Thanks!
And FYI... this is the PC version.|||Yeah, all u have to do is Pause the game and switch the Mode to CPU...it will simulate all the plays and when its your turn to be on the field, it will automatically switch back.|||Hmmm. When I pause and click CPU it does not simulate plays until I am back on the field. Instead, it just switches the camera view and I have to just sit and watch the plays happen. Kinda odd. Do I need to switch some setting?|||the option to skip until your turn wasnt offered in 08
stop being simple

No comments:

Post a Comment