Thursday, April 26, 2012

how to improve online play

im having tough time coming up with strategies and plays that can make me better on offense and defense. I use basic tactics to attack on offense n defense but its not working. for example i use big singleback to protect against rush and on defense i use 3-4 so i can blitz the quarterback but it doesnt work. i cant find anything that could stop my oppenents but sometimes i beat someone whose 10 levels above me. my record is 100 and 190 (under 500), i suck. do you have anything i can use to upgrade my game defensively and offensively. i do anything to improve. i need as many plays as you use so i can become much better.|||Im a wizard at madden but I suk at a lot of other online games.
unfortunately with madden, sometimes it's either you have it or you don't.
but just keep practicing I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment