Thursday, April 26, 2012

Create A Team questions and problems

I run an online league with original teams. The simulator I used to use is no longer functioning because it's out of date software. I want to run it with Madden, and I need to know what is the latest version that I can use to get what I need. I know that one of the older versions (06?) had it, but I'd like to use the newest PC version if I can.
Here's what I absolutely need:
32 Team league
Ability to change player stats/design players
Ability to make a team of original players
Ability to change the team uniforms/colors/names.
Ability to change player #'s and positions.
Here's what I'd like
Ability to design the schedule.
Screen caps
NFL rules*
*I've heard that the college equivalent of Madden might be better, but I will convert to college rules if need be.
So, what program should I use?
Note, I have no problem with designing 50+ players, and then signing them to a team, as long as I don't run into problems cutting all the old players and replacing them with original players
Thanks a bunch in advance
Pentalarc

No comments:

Post a Comment