Friday, April 27, 2012

Onlive should be the answer to Madden on PC

I'm still quite angry over the decision by EA to kill PC sports titles (except friggin' soccer). I heard Peter Moore blather about Piracy and Bugginess and blah, blah, blah ad infinitum.
So, if those reasons are true, I feel the solution lies in a service like the newly hatched Onlive. For those that don't know, Onlive is basically "terminal gaming". Essentially, you game on their servers.
I realize that this wouldn't be a good option for those without an always on connection. I 'd prefer a CD, as opposed to relying on someone else's servers to play. But, if the options are Onlive or nothing, I'd begrudgingly accept Onlive.
Onlive eliminates the piracy issues and the differences in hardware configurations.
So Peter...make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment