Friday, April 27, 2012

if ea isnt going to make it for the pc......

I've been reading the forums and honestly cant understand why madden 10 isnt coming out for the pc.
its funny that they would make it for systems like the ps2 and psp but not for the pc? i work at a game store so im sure the number sold for those systems has to be very similar to pc sales yet their still making it for them. i honestly cant wait for thier contract with the nfl to expire so that other better companies (2k sports anyone) can at least give us another option.|||seeing I cant get it for my wicked LC machine I bought 09 for my sons WII and it is bad
I was hoping 10 would be released on the PC or hoping that the WII madden 10 would be better
I misplaced my hope both are not going to happen the WII graphics are just plain kiddie and no PC version|||I agree EA blows for not making a PC version. The reasons they gave don't fly either. I hope the NFl allows other companies to produce video games soon. I will NEVER buy another EA product again!

No comments:

Post a Comment