Wednesday, April 11, 2012

RANGER = PUNK SYNCER

sick of no skill loud mouth players who cant play get mad and sync and lag to win
nice job u sck here some fun screen shots of him being ranger beware dont play = no skill / sync
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/2612ce1c7adce3619e0c99c0402de68523ca68e4.png
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/13780dc2cc5832970bb5ae9ecfb816085c1b42f5.png
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/1bd4702d6e32a09237364bc30080fcd5337bfa0d.png
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/6ce6d43e398c372c6bdbc2db91186286b3d9fb74.png
to diffrent game do not play beware of RANGERXX SYNCER SYNCER SYNCER THE LIST IS COMING FOR U NOOBS|||If your still playing that dead game..you deserve to be synced..LMAO|||Where is your proof that is me? You have none.
As I advised in your other pathetic cry baby thread, you have no credible evidence which would warrant me even having to confirm or deny your completely unverifiable accusations.
However, I do certainly enjoy getting under your skin and causing you to spend so much time trying to besmirch my reputation.
You truly do not have a life son.
Update: LOL - One of my bros pointed this out to me; If you look at each screen shot you can clearly see he has played someone in at least 3 different games.
Even if you assume that these screen shots represent me, then one would have to ask if I were the "Punk Syncer" you say I am, then why in the world do you keep connecting to "my" games?
LOL @ you!|||snd yes its 2 diffrent game both are u so learn to play fair cause u sck
i played the 2nd with u cause of your mouth u think your good and when u dont score against a 1500 preatty sad dont u think scrub. go sync another game big winner
|||


snd yes its 2 diffrent game both are u so learn to play fair cause u sck
i played the 2nd with u cause of your mouth u think your good and when u dont score against a 1500 preatty sad dont u think scrub. go sync another game big winner


My oh my, where to begin with this mess...
Well if you total up all of the screen shots in your two threads and toss the duplicates, someone has obviously scored on you several times.
Even with your pathetically broken English, your hatred permeates and distorts any value you could add to a reasonable discussion.
I have played you once at least I am sure (my being the Steelers) and I could tell with the way you went insane on my recovering onside kicks that you are an unstable individual.
I will keep you in my prayers. Peace. |||Here is a screen shot for you HB:

Loser
Update: For all of you who "missed" his X-Fire broadcast of the game, HB spent 10 minutes + setting up what not in order to play this game which resulted in him connecting and disconnecting from the game five straight times until I gave him an ultimatum and the lobby was clearly turning against him (lol).
Once the game started it was typical HB ballin - Deep play action pass to Chad Johnson on the right sideline. Although he went up 3-0 on his opening drive, he was never in the game. He never once threw the ball to Houshmandzadeh, nor did he move Johnson to the left side of the field (unless the formation put two wideouts on the left).
The game ended with me intercepting him (again) on a play-action deep pass to Johnson on the right sideline (surprise!) and running out the clock using the QB kneel. Of course HB was pausing the game crying because he had no timeouts left, but anyone who plays him knows the pause button and crying are his M.O.
On my side of the coin I used Watson, Stallworth & Welker on pass plays. Moss was just bait - I threw deep to him once to keep the juicing flowing, and HB never once looked anywhere else.
HB - All mouth, no game.

No comments:

Post a Comment