Friday, April 20, 2012

Look ALikes

Is it me or does Ian Cummings & Tony Romo look alike?? Is this the reason why Madden has always showed Dallas all this attention when they don't deserve it?? Look at the both of them. They both wear their hat backwards. The similarities are just staggering. Just think about it then give me your answer!!!
Up next we have another QB that could maybe have a twin or possibly be the same person. Doesn't Will Ferrel & Big Ben look alike as well. This is probably why he has been displaying all the eratic behavior. This is something you would expect this from Ferrel. Maybe it wasn't Big Ben on that tape but Will Ferrel. Just like R. Kelly claimed that it wasn't him but his brother.
HMMM?? It makes you think about the possibilities. I mean don't take my word for it. Just look for yourself then make a educated answer to these boiling questions. Thank you for reading & I will be back for with more "Look Alikes".

No comments:

Post a Comment