Friday, April 20, 2012

Changing Position assignments in Madden 08

Anyone have any idea how to re-assign a position in madden 08? I did it once through "features" "edit roster" "edit player" to reassign Mathias Kiwanuka back to LE from OLB (he really belongs there IMHO... never understood why Coach Coughlin tried him at OLB). I did this after I played one pre-season game in franchise mode.
Anyway ... I did it for Kiwi and it worked with my francise. Now I want to re-assign Gibril Wilson to SS from FS (his original position for years). but when I go to edit him it wont let me change his position assignement (its greyed out).
thanks in advance.|||Nevermind...went to football freaks.com and they helped me figure it out... you can only edit player assignments before you play the first pre-season game, and before you play the first reg. season game. (in case anyone else searches for this topic)

No comments:

Post a Comment