Friday, April 20, 2012

DarkwingPla

Seems like this "person" is either a paranoid schizophrenic or a serious drug abuser.
Why you ask?
He wants to believe that I sold my name to opiate aka AngelxofxDeath.
His reasoning?
I talk more in the lobby and "BK always used to be quiet" and my disco has gone from "0% to 2%", lol.
For starters who in the world would buy a name for a 2 year old "dead" game? Secondly my disco hasn't been 0% since the first week (or maybe month) this game came out. It's always hovered between 1-2% depending on the random server sync or the idiot who get crushed and bails (yeah NFLCountryBrokeback I'm talking to you).
So why am I even posting this about some mental patient/drug addict on this dead games forum? Well it's because I'm bored waiting forever for someone decent to step up and this fairy msgs me and says: "bleep w/me again and I'll come up and drown you", totally out of the blue. Mind you I said or did nothing to provoke him.
Just beware of this clown should you see him online and call him on his cluelessness. Hell you could probably even get him to spaz out if you tell him you're opiate, apparently in his paranoid mind everyone is opie, and is out to get him, lol.
Peace to my sane people out there.|||lol BK, that guy is strange, i asked him for a game last week and he declined, saying that i would probably kill him cause im 1900 and he was 1750, so i said 'oh well' ....about 5 mins goes by and he messages me saying how ' its worth a shot,lets go!! ' ...well at halftime i was beating his Eagles 31-7 and i say 'GH' he goes on this rage and starts cursin me out and my family out also, lmao...i just resumed the game and kept playing, score was 38-7 when he finally encrouched 3 times in a row to disc , back in the lobby he starts callin me a 'Coward' for playing him because i was 150 points higher in rating...needless to say, he reminds me ALOT of NFLBrokeback, maybe they are the same person ,lol|||ya, he always claimed i was Cmxpunk becasue i talked in the lobby lol. also, in 2007, i called him an idiot or some dumb insult like that, and i remeber him saying "i will do everything in my power to get you banned from this game" or some nerdy * like that. ya, hes a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment