Friday, April 20, 2012

No Madden for PC means no money from me

The bottom line for me is that I will never, NEVER buy a Madden game for the console because they're inferior. Period. EA can make up any * excuse they want, they can make new adds, they can lower the price, etc. It doesn't matter. I refuse to buy a cheap plastic box to play a handful of games on when I have a computer that is not only capable of playing the same game, but does it BETTER. So EA, you won't see a dime from me on a Madden game until it's released on PC again. Sad, just sad. Here were are having to * beg for these people to port a game over.|||I have boycotted EA since they announce NFL 09 not being on PC. I have successfully not purchased any EA products PC, XBox 360, PS3, or Wii. Totaling in the last year to appox. $368.00. I am a huge gamer and have all of the current gaming systems. Some games I only like to play on PC. The NFL series is one of them. I will continue to Boycott EA until this matter is resolved and a PC version of Madden NFL is re continued. I strongly urge others to do the same.|||same here ive been buying from ea since '97 and no im done with them since they cant make pc games cause of * reasons|||LoL..you assclowns keep on boycotting EA..trust me,they dont mind. Just downloaded the new Madden demo from Gamespot,and god damn the new madden rocks! So you Losers stick to 08 PC version...we dont want you in PS3. Oh an Shabby..if mommy buys you Madden for PS3 and your lil punk * wants ta play..holla at me. NO PC VERSION OF MADDEN WAS THE BEST CHOICE EVER!|||any good company minds when people stop buying their products
if Ea is going to stop PC support then stop it no PC games at all
I dont buy any EA PC games anymore and bash them ever chance I get|||First of all, of course companies get pissed when consumers boycott their products. If they aren't in the business to sell their product to as many people as possible, why be in business in the first place? Second of all, EA is a * company. They have been for years. What they've done to the Need for Speed and Command and Conquer series should be considered criminal. And last of all, I modded out my 08 game with the new rosters and schedules and just played through this upcoming season. It was a blast! The gameplay in PC 08 is by far the best gameplay ever in the series. It's a shame that two years later they can't come up with anything better. I mean, I keep reading and watching videos of players talking to their coaches and stuff in the game. WOO HOO! I play PC 08 and see the same thing already. That's a selling point? So yeah, spend your 60 bucks. I'll put it in other, non-EA, endeavors.|||EA YOU SUCK * HOLES >> FOR ABANDONING PC VERSION >>>> PC PLAYERS ARE THE ONES WHO EVEN PAVED THE WAY FOR FRANCHISE MODE >> WE HAVE BEEN RUNNING FULL 7 YEAR SEASONS EVERY YEAR A NEW GAME COMES OUT SINCE 2001 (that how long for me others maybe longer) .. AND YOU TOOK OUR INNOVATIONS AND CUT US OUT OF THE LOOP >> STUPID MOFOS>>> WE MADE THE FRANSHISE WhAT IT IS >>
http://www.nflmaddenleague.com/ since 2001 ... nice to finally catch up to our way of playing .. and then not to make us the game two years in a row .. after you said it would be back .. hope you * lose your rights ..

No comments:

Post a Comment