Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Madden 08 locks up in Windows 7

anyone? anyone?
Why is this? I've even run it in "compatibility mode" with xp or vista. Vista home 32bit didn't lock up but windows 7 64 bit does. just before half-time. everytime.
|||


anyone? anyone?
Why is this? I've even run it in "compatibility mode" with xp or vista. Vista home 32bit didn't lock up but windows 7 64 bit does. just before half-time. everytime.


It runs fine on Windows 7 64bit Here.|||Runs fine for me on Windows 7 32bit, but I'd say might be some kind of driver issue if it's 64bit. Used to run Windows XP 64bit and had issues with certain games. That's the problem with 64bit windows right now, it'll probably be at least another year or so before it starts getting the support it needs to actually run well (and I mean companies developing drivers for it and offering support for it)|||I just got the ne Alien Wear Dell computer with windows 7 and I can't seem to load the Madden 08 game. It just sits there at 1 or 2 percent. Any suggestions please??

No comments:

Post a Comment